Give the gift of learning!
Technology learning for any season!
- You know mom has been wanting to learn how to make a photo book, but seems a little intimidated with the process.
- Dad is super into astronomy. He writes for a local club paper newsletter and reads some blogs, but complains that he never knows where to find them again and can't keep up. He hints that he might like to start an astronomy blog of his own.
- Grandpa has some basic computer knowledge and is interested in starting a memoir. But arthritis means typing isn't his thing. You think that maybe with some technology coaching and speech to text software, he could get a good start.
- Your sister made a mid-career change into teaching and has learned she will have an Interactive Whiteboard in her first classroom. She's pretty nervous about it, but is excited, too.
Here's how to give the gift of learning!
- Fill out the contact form, and indicate that you would like to proceed with a gift session.
- Provide me with the gift recipient's name.
- Prepay an initial session of two hours ($50) for the recipient.
- You will receive a handsome certificate via mail or e-mail (per your preference) that you can give to the recipient.
- Risk free: If s/he does not redeem the gift session within 60 days, you will receive a full refund!